This is my tentative reading list. After the Fall Into Reading 2009 I want to keep my list as simple and fluid as possible. I did what Katrina suggested, skimmed through my bookshelf which looks like this. (I am quite proud of it actually.)
I found so many books I hadn’t touched or had conveniently forgotten since I had bought them a couple of years ago. Now I have picked out a few I would like to read, however, I may amend the list as I go along:
1. What is History? – Edward Hallett Carr
2. The Tao of Pooh – Benjamin Hoff
3. The Space Between Us – Thrity Umrigar
4. Hunger – Sharman Russell
5. The Grand Miracle – C.S. Lewis
6. Blind Willow, Sleeping Willow – Haruki Murakami
I wish to first finish reading “Slow Man” by Coetzee and also “The Rise and Fall of Alexandria”.
Cheers everyone! Happy reading!