This competition sounds fun and interesting. I have off late only been able to read a book a month and am setting myself a realistic target. So between now and December 20th I will be reading the following books.
1. A Quickening Maze – Adam Fould
2. Brother’s Karamazov – Dostoevesky
3. The Letters of Vincent Van Gogh – Mark Roskill
4. Temples of South India – Ambujam Anantharaman (To be deleted)
5. Thus Spoke Zarathustra – Nietzsche
6. Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc – Mark Twain
7. Architecture of Happiness – Alain De Botton
8. Norwegian Wood – Murakami (New)
9. Chicken with Plums – Marjane Satrapi (Animated Novel)
I also need to read all of the National Geogrpahic magazines that I have neglected from June 2009 onwards. Would also like to throw in the Paris Review.
This would be my reading challenge.